Thursday, September 6, 2007

Who am i

My name is Abhinav Kumar, a 17-year-old Biology major. I love playing video games, reading fiction books, and watching TV. While I am interested in Biology I also enjoy media studies and hope to pursue a minor in ether American or media studies. I decided on media and communication studies because I was interested in the field of media and this was an introductory course on the material. After this course I hope to gain a better grasp on the field of media communications so that I can further focus my field of interest into how I might use media in my future career. I am also very interested in the field of video games, especially in marketing and finance. This class will help lay the foundation for later courses that might help me in marketing or media business structures. Even though I have thoughts of going into the fields of media, I am still fascinated by the field of biology and enjoy learning how I could one day combines these two interests. Some of the things that take up my daily life is hanging out with my friends in the “Commuter Clump Empire”, playing world of warcraft (my 70 rogue named Abhinav on Blackrock), and doing homework. Well that’s all for now, hopefully my next post will have a picture, i couldn't find one of me that i like to put up by now.

No comments: